How can I do?In a bowl, combine flour, salt, margarine melted but slightly cooled and warm water until dough is smooth and soft.
The dough and draw a pie shape.
Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 200 ° C
Arrange the potato slices on the dough, then the pieces of cauliflower.
Then crumble the tofu and pour the soy cream.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and herbs finished with a few small pieces of margarine.
Bake cake for 40 minutes at 200 ° C. Monitor cooking.
5 minutes before end of cooking time, place the cake under the broiler;
- Pie plate 28 cm diameter
- 250g flour
- 02:01 Coffee cup salt
- 75g of melted vegetable shortening
- 100 ml of warm spring water filling:
- 200g potatoes (steamed and cut into thin slices)
- 250g carbon
- Flower (steamed and cut into small pieces)
- 100g tofu
- 250 ml cooking cream soy
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Herbes de Provence
- few buttons vegetable margarine (for gilding)
Yield: 6 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]