How can I do?In a bowl, combine flour, salt, butter and a little water, but cooled warm until dough is smooth and soft.
The dough and draw a pie shape.
On the dough, place half of the eggplant slices (150 grams), cut into thin slices and mozzarella cut into thin slices 2 croques the tofu, then top with remaining eggplant slices.
Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 200 ° C
In a bowl, mix the potato starch and cream oatmeal. The tomato pulp, salt and pepper.
Then the mixture over pie dish, spread with a spoon over the surface and sprinkle with parsley.
Bake the cake for 40 minutes at 200 ° C monitoring cooking.
- For the dough:
- T55 225g wheat flour
- 75g melted butter plant
- 10 ounces of water hot spring
- 1 pinch of salt For the filling:
- 300g grilled eggplant frozen sliced
- 200g tofu Croque Provencal
- Vegetables mozzarella 100g
- 20cl oat cream
- 200g tomato flesh nature
- 2 cup coffee curved potato starch
- 1 cup teaspoon salt
- 1.2 cup of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped dried parsley
Yield: 6 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]