How can I do?Boil the beans steamed in a little water.
Fry in succession in a wok. Vegetables
Place the vegetables with black mushrooms, a pinch of ginger, salt, pepper, garlic, soy sauce and vinegar. Mix and add a bowl of water. Add Chinese noodles and cook on low heat.
Meanwhile, tempeh in sunflower oil fry on all sides, and when the noodles are soft, add the tempeh with the rest of the preparation. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- 200g diced tempeh
- 200g carrots cut in julienne
- 100g flat green beans
- 100g green beans
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50g bamboo shoots in a glass
- 1 handful of bean sprouts
- Some rehydrated black fungus
- 50g of Chinese wheat noodles
- Salt & Pepper
- Soy sauce
- A few drops of apple cider vinegar
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]