How can I do?Thin slices, onions. Peel and disinfection garlic, chop.
Melt the coconut oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over low heat. Add spices and mix a minute: the scent of spices and coconut oil deteriorate delicious. Onion and garlic and let it melt over medium heat until the vegetables are soft.
Add 375 ml of water, lentils, rice, and the portions of rhubarb. Cook 2-3 minutes, then simmer over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes. Rhubarb should melt.
When cooked, honey or agave syrup, salt and pepper. Cover and let stand at least 15 minutes. Serve hot with green vegetables.
- 100g lentils (brown, green, pink, mix ...)
- 150g brown rice
- 400 g rhubarb (about 3
- 4 stalks)
- 3 cup cooking oil coconut
- 2 sweet onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup of teaspoon turmeric ground,
- 1 cup of teaspoon paprika
- 1.2 cup of coffee ground ginger
- 1.2 cup of coffee ground cardamom
- 375 ml water
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar cup
- Salt and pepper
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]