How can I do?The day before, cut the seitan into coarse pieces and place them in an airtight container. Add all elements of the marinade. Mixing and in the fridge.
If you are using fresh, peel your carrots and cut them into slices. Wash mushrooms - keep them whole. Peel the garlic and chop finely. The shallots peeled, cut into slices.
In a large deep frying pan with a lid not too far, heat the oil and add the garlic and shallots in it. Add the pieces of seitan keep the marinade aside for later. Add the flour, stir well.
After a few minutes, add the carrots and stir vigorously.
Add the mushrooms, fragile.
, Bring a portion of the donations wine for cooking. Stir to coat all the food. Effritez the bouillon cube over, stirring to help the resolution.
The liquid level drops, add the remaining wine and lentils and let it cook for the alcohol evaporates and the sauce reduced.
When carrots are cooked, the marinade and herbs, and cook over low heat, covered.
- 50cl of red Burgundy
- 250g Seitan
- 250g carrots
- 100g small mushrooms of Paris (frozen)
- 60g dry lenses
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 shallots
- Optional: small white onions
- Optional: 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 good pinch of thyme and rosemary
- 1 large cup of oil in the soup
- 1 large cup tablespoons flour (wheat or other)
- Salt and pepper For the marinade, if available:
- 2 cups cream with raspberries
- 2 cup chopped HP Sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 shallot
- some red berries
- a small piece of grated ginger
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]