How can I do?Wash sauerkraut several times. Drain and press by squeezing hands. To dry in a clean cloth and untangle with your fingers.
In a pan, fry the onions in oil until, then add the juniper berries and coriander, bay leaves, caraway seeds and sauerkraut. Season with salt and pepper, pour the wine, vegetable broth. Stir, cover and cook over low heat Clock 1:30.
After an hour of cooking, place the sauerkraut and without mixing, the 5 sausages and SALAMINO and about 10 minutes from the end, the potatoes.
Just before serving, place the sauerkraut in a pile in the middle of a plate and arrange the sausages and hearty side dish Krakow, slices of brown sausage, sliced SALAMINO with peppers and potatoes.
- 1500 kg of raw sauerkraut
- 50 cl dry white wine
- 25 oz vegetable broth
- 2 vegetable sausage Krakow (Wheaty)
- 2 sausages vegetables la Gaillarde
- 1 vegetable farmer sausage (sliced)
- 1 SALAMINO plant pepper (cut into lengthwise slices)
- 5 potatoes with firm flesh (steamed)
- 1 dozen juniper berries
- some berries coriander
- 1 cup cumin
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cup tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]