How can I do?The day before or two hours before, soak lentillons in a large volume of water at room temperature.
Dripping lentillons. Peel and chop the shallot. If necessary, wash the thyme. Fill a pot with cold water and add the lentillons, shallots, thyme and salt. Bring to a boil, then simmer (about 15 minutes).
Drain, discard the thyme. Rinse with cool water to refresh lentillons.
Prepare the vegetables: Wash tomatoes and peppers. Cube cut into strips, ... cut the ends of the radishes and cut into thin slices. Peel avocado with a little lemon juice to prevent oxidation of cut it into slices and brush. Minced onions or shallots.
Wash, peel and dry the herbs. Rinse the salad as necessary to remove soil and small stones. The spin.
Prepare the plates by first the Greens. Then arrange the salad and vegetables on a bed of lettuce, sprinkle with herbs and spices before.
- The lentillons:
- Champagne lentillons 100g (dry weight) or green lentils
- 1 shallot
- 1 small bunch of fresh thyme
- 2 pinches of sea salt Salad:
- 1 tomato
- 1 red bell pepper
- 10 radishes
- 2.1 Avocado
- 1 cup chopped lemon juice
- 2 shallots new (or onions)
- 6 sprigs of parsley or dill
- 4 large handful of mixed greens Dressing: 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons walnut oil
Yield: 2 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]