How can I do?Cut the tofu into cubes and fry in 3 tbsp. Tablespoons peanut oil, the mushrooms and fry tofu until it is golden brown. Book.
In a wok, heat oil. Place the curry paste and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the coconut milk and once the liquid to a boil add the water. Place the squash and red pepper. Simmer for ten minutes.
Add water or coconut milk if the pumpkin too crunchy. Once cooked squash integrate mushrooms and tofu. Season with soy sauce, sugar, lime juice and basil.
- 1 cup chopped dome red curry paste
- Peanut oil
- 100g pumpkin, diced
- Tofu 250 g
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 150 ml water
- 8 Paris mushrooms cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce cup
- 2 cup coffee sugar
- 2 small chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper
- Juice of one lime
- a few basil leaves (ideally Thai basil)
Yield: 2 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]