How can I do?Peel and finely chop the onions. In a Dutch oven or pan gently heat the coconut oil: it should not be boiled. Add spices and garlic powder mix, this should embalm quickly. Onions and minced meat fry over low heat for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Thoroughly wash (n) pumpkin (s). Halved, scoop 'em, cut coarsely chopped with a spoon. Wash, peel and slice the carrots. Wash the zucchini thoroughly and cut into cubes.
3 In a Dutch oven or a pressure cooker, place the vegetables, tomato paste, the lentils, onions spices. Cover with water, without the vegetables completely submerged
Cook until the vegetables are soft (the pressure cooker 20 minutes). With a hand mixer, mix the soup until it is perfectly smooth. Honey, add 200 ml of coconut milk, mix it again.
5 hot sprinkled with paprika, served with a slice of lemon, seeds, fresh herbs ...
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 c. Coffee curved coconut oil
- 1 c. Soup shaved a mixture of spices: turmeric, cumin, ginger, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom
- 4.1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2.1 teaspoon of sea salt (optional)
- 2 small pumpkins (or very large)
- 4 baby carrots
- 2 large zucchini
- 200 g pulp (or slurry) tomatoes Nature
- 100g Reef lenses
- 2 c. Tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 200 ml coconut milk (preferably milk otherwise)
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]