How can I do?In a bowl, add the quinoa, rice milk, chopped onion and spices ...
Mix well, leave for a few whole mixture has the consistency of a compact paste (adjust with milk or rice flakes)
In an oiled pan hot with a tablespoon, make two cakes. Back to the spatula when the pancake has seized.
- 2 meatballs:
- 8 tablespoons of quinoa flakes
- 8 cup tablespoons rice milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped gomasio
- 1 cup chopped seaweed Fischer
- 1 cup chopped dried parsley
- 1 medium onion
- Salt, pepper, bay leaves 5 Milling
Yield: 2 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]