How can I do?Squeeze juice from oranges.
Combine garlic pulp, maple syrup, soy sauce, white wine and a pinch of salt. Add this mixture of orange juice.
Cut the tempeh into strips or triangles and fry in oil in a hot pan. When the tempeh is browned on both sides, add the orange juice and syrupy, to reduce a sauce.
Add lavender flowers, stir and serve with mashed potatoes.
- 200g tempeh Art
- 2 organic oranges from Sicily
- 2 cup coffee soy (tamari) sauce
- 1 cup chopped maple syrup
- 2 coffee cup of white wine
- 04.01 Cup of Coffee garlic pulp
- 1.2 cup of coffee Dried lavender flowers
- 1 cup cooking oil, grape seed
Yield: 2 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]