How can I do?The spaghetti in boiling water with vegetable broth in powder form decorated al dente (about 10 minutes)
Take 2 tbsp. EL vegetable mix and place in a bowl. Add olive oil, almond powder, basil, pepper and gomasio. Mix and set aside.
Cook frozen vegetables for a few minutes in steam, so they are still slightly crisp. Once the vegetables are cooked, rinse under cold water and drain.
Let the spaghetti. Pour into a bowl. Add the vegetable pesto and mix.
Finally, add the vegetables and stir carefully.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for a cold bowl.
- 60 oz organic whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup of coffee vegetable broth
- 1 handful of shelled beans frozen
- 1 handful of peas greedy
- Some broccoli florets on the vegetable pesto:
- 2 cup cooking oil extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup soup spoon gomasio
- 1 cup chopped frozen chopped basil
- freshly ground pepper
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]