How can I do?Preheat oven to 200 ° C
Melt the butter over low heat with the sugar. The almonds, rice flour and baking powder. Add eggs one by one. Although mélanger.On get about 400 g paste.
In 250 g of dough, 3 drops of essential oil, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Melt the chocolate and add it to 150 g remaining dough.
Dough fill oiled cake pan, alternating layers.
Bake 40 minutes.
- 80g salted butter
- Salt (margarine + 1 pinch of salt to a dairy-free version)
- 80 g unrefined whole cane sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 100g wholemeal rice
- 1 cup chopped gluten-free baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 drops of essential oil of organic lemon
- 2.1 Organic lemon peel
- 2 cup tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 g of dark chocolate 64% (or more)
Yield: 12 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]