How can I do?
Heat a little oil in a pan. When it is hot, then cumin. Add asafetida. Garlic and ginger and stir. Tomatoes and mix. Add spices: curry and turmeric and mix.
Place the zucchini, stir and season with salt. A little water and cover.
Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Garnished with fresh cilantro.
- 2 small zucchini, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup of coffee cumin
- 1 cup chopped curry powder
- 1 cup of coffee turmeric powder
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 1 coffee cup grated ginger
- some fresh coriander leaves
- 2 pinches of asafoetida (optional)
- some water
- some oil
Total time: Preparation + cooking time: 30 min
Yield: 4 people