How can I do?Brush the eggplant with a little oil. Cook the eggplant directly on the gas flame. Turn to cook on all sides. Remove the skin and mash the eggplant.
Heat a little oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds, allow to cook them. 2 Shot assafoefida and onions and mix.
When the onions are browned, add all the spices: pepper, curry, turmeric, coriander and garlic paste and ginger and mix. Add tomatoes and mix. Put a little water and cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Add eggplant, salt and mix. Let simmer for a few minutes.
Chopping fresh cilantro garnish and the court.
- a very large and ripe eggplants
- cut an onion into small pieces
- 3 peeled tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- a tablespoon of coriander powder
- a teaspoon of pepper or paprika
- 1 c
- c cumin
- 1 c
- c Turmeric
- 1 c
- s Curry
- some asafoetida
- some oil
- a paste with 2 cloves of garlic, a little ginger and water
- some fresh coriander leaves
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]