How can I do?Cut the cabbage thinly sliced half. Put it in a pan with the other half and the box of tomatoes, beets, carrots and spices. Saler. Cook 15 minutes and add all remaining vegetables, cook for ten minutes.
Then add the beans and coriander and cook for one minute. Cut the cooking.
Prepare the beans as indicated on the packaging (one volume and one half infused with boiling water, the seed) rinsed by adding olive oil and raisins before. Dresser.
- 250g couscous
- 4 carrots
- 1 small white cabbage
- 1 turnip
- 1 red pepper into wide strips
- 200g beans, shelled and peeled
- 4 small zucchini, cut into 2
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 handful of raisins
- 1 cup to cup of Ras el Hanout
- 1 cup to cup cumin
- chopped a few sprigs of coriander
- 2.1 teaspoon of Harissa
- 1 dose of saffron
- Olive oil
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]