How can I do?In a bowl, pour the wine and water, then add the parsley, thyme, bay leaves, salt, pepper, stir, and place the pieces of Vegetable Beef. Marinate for 10 hours. Let the pieces and keep the marinade and bay leaves.
Peel the potatoes and steamed. The carrots peeled and sliced not too thin and not too thick slices.
In a pan, the oil and brown the onions. Then integrate the sliced carrots and mushrooms Paris. Pour 20 cl of red wine marinade. Add spice up the bay leaves, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover the casserole and cook 50 minutes over medium heat. Monitor, carrots are tender at the end of cooking.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the cornstarch with 40 ml warm water source. Pour into the pan and show a little broth to thicken the sauce to the wine.
Finally, add the pieces of beef marinated vegetables. Mix gently with a wooden spoon and heat a few minutes.
Serve hot with potatoes.
- For the marinade:
- 300g pieces vegetable beef (Redwood)
- 1 cup chopped dried parsley
- 1 cup of coffee thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and white pepper
- 20 cl of red wine
- 20 ounces of spring water for vegetables:
- 9 small potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 12 small white pearl onions
- 165g small mushrooms whole of Paris
- 1 tablespoon coffee dehydrated garlic
- Salt, white pepper (to taste)
- 2 cup tablespoons sunflower oil
- Receive a 20 cl of red wine marinade + to thicken the sauce:
- 40 ounces of water hot spring
- 2 cup corn flour
Yield: 4 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]