How can I do?Cook the polenta in 3 glasses of milk rice and a bag of vanilla sugar for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut the potatoes into small cubes and enjoy a glass flake cereal with oats in a glass of rice milk.
Once the polenta cooked, mix with snowflakes. Add all the sugar, ground almonds and baking powder. Continue to mix and add 2 eggs beaten before. Finally, stop by the diced apples.
Pour into a buttered pan and bake for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C
- 1 cup polenta
- 4 glasses of rice milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free cereal flakes
- 1 cup chopped curved oat bran
- 3 cup chopped whole sugar
- 3 cup chopped almonds
- Fourth package of gluten-free baking powder
- 2 eggs
Yield: 6 people
[related_posts_by_tax format="thumbnails" image_size="medium" posts_per_page="9"]